The Awesome Box : Portal The Awesome Box : Portal

Think up something yourself

It wasn't that bad, but since it was a fucking rip-off it sucked. I'm sorry man, create something new next time.

Pico Epsilon Pico Epsilon

Wow. that was... weird and awesome

First of all: you're a flash pro. The animations are perfects, the human expresions are done very very well. So why not a ten? I don't give that much 10's, and this vid nearly deserved one. What is bothering me though, is that it is bit weird. I mean: suicide, killing and true emotions are followed up by some dick-jokes. Is this serious or not? If it is a spoof, I haven't seen the original and then this review is kinda worthless. But anyway: I was very impressed by this and enjoyed watching it!

Outlaw pt.1 Outlaw pt.1

Really good!

The plot is a bit cliched, but because of the devil - who was brought in real new way - and his fantastic monologue the movie is interesting. And man... when that bad-ass uses his new gun, I could nearly smell the smell of blood :P. Sick and twisted but interesting indeed!

Madness Underworld Madness Underworld

Good, but not interesting

The story was not that interesting, but the action kept it fun for a few minutes. Just when it got boring the boss-fight begin, but that didn't really interest me too. The animations are well-done, but you should think of something to keep this interesting the whole movie.

My Zelda Cd-i cutscenes My Zelda Cd-i cutscenes

Nice Experiment: shamefully it failed

I guess you're doing it on purpose, but this just sucks. If you do it on purpose I kind of like your style. I still don't find it funny. And still only worth a two. Paradox? No. I like your style, but you could've done better and spoof the zelda cd-i instead of raping my ears this way.

and if you are serious, the only thing I have to say; buy a freakin' better mic :')

MAHBOI MAHBOI

Quite O.k.

This was funny. Shamefully you didn't use the original sprite. That would've made it better. And I don't think people with epilespy enjoy this LOL :P

happy tree friends smochi happy tree friends smochi

Shameless Happy Tree Friends Rip-Off

What a rip-off. And if this isn't meant as a rip-off but as a happy tree friends game it is even worse. There's no climax-building, the graphics suck and the sound if freakin' annoying. The author was quite skilled with flash and could have done something better! Going to toilet is better spent time than this!

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

Very funny parody!

Very funny parody of batman. This scene could be (with other graphics, then) in famliy guy! It's the same sort of humour and I like it!

The Ballad of CrippleKane The Ballad of CrippleKane

Awesome!

Nice combination of visuals and audio. Story is amusing, but not too deep. Nice cowboy action! 9/10! And the song is epic too. Ennio is the master.

Retarded Animal Babies 18 Retarded Animal Babies 18

This just keeps getting better!

Ever since the author learned new animation techniques, the timing of the jokes is much better! Every new episode the jokes are funnier and there actually is a story in the new ones! Big up to Dave! He proved to me that he is a genius with this movie!